AKAN-SEL as subcontractor provides port services in major ports of Turkey.
AKAN-SEL transports containers between port yards and berths operating 7 days, 24 hours a day. Company deploys in-terminal trucks and semi-trailers designed for port operations. The vehicles are 2 years old on average. All trucks are monitored by a GPS system designed for port operations.
Semi-trailers have been designed to meet the conditions and specific needs of the port. Over time new designs have been tested and implemented by AKAN-SEL through experience.
PORT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Container transportation
- Container loading/unloading
- CFS services (stuffing/unstuffing)
- All kinds of cargo handling including block marble, bulk ore
- Container lashing/unlashing; coning/deconing services
- Wagon services
- General cargo services (transportation, storage, handling, inspection)
- Project cargo services
- Passenger terminal services